I'm not sure if the above picture is exactly what we had but it is close. The one above is actually called a radar range. I remember thinking that the microwave would fry my brain if I got too close. We probably used it only to heat things up, not to really cook anything. I still don't use mine to cook in, only to heat up. One of my childhood friends reminded me that we were also the first ones to have a VCR. We actually had the beta version first. I remember the video store we used to go to. They had the video cassette covers velcroed to the wall. It was a fun Friday night at our house.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
#15 (From Facebook's 25 Random Things)
#15 My family was the first, of all my friends, to get a microwave.
I'm not sure if the above picture is exactly what we had but it is close. The one above is actually called a radar range. I remember thinking that the microwave would fry my brain if I got too close. We probably used it only to heat things up, not to really cook anything. I still don't use mine to cook in, only to heat up. One of my childhood friends reminded me that we were also the first ones to have a VCR. We actually had the beta version first. I remember the video store we used to go to. They had the video cassette covers velcroed to the wall. It was a fun Friday night at our house.
I'm not sure if the above picture is exactly what we had but it is close. The one above is actually called a radar range. I remember thinking that the microwave would fry my brain if I got too close. We probably used it only to heat things up, not to really cook anything. I still don't use mine to cook in, only to heat up. One of my childhood friends reminded me that we were also the first ones to have a VCR. We actually had the beta version first. I remember the video store we used to go to. They had the video cassette covers velcroed to the wall. It was a fun Friday night at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment