Thursday, June 25, 2009
Brice's Truck
Sean and Brice found this truck back in May.
After talking long and hard about it we decided it would be awesome for Brice's first vehicle. He is working this summer to pay for it. Over the weekend, while Brice, Shelby and I were in Meridian for soccer, Sean and Philip went to get the truck. Sean took it to a buddy of his and they cleaned it up really good. Philip parked it in the garage and it was there when we drove into the driveway Sunday.
It was a big surprise for Brice. He had no idea that Philip had picked it up. He loves it and is very careful with it. He doesn't get his license until the middle of July but he is ready. I'm sure since he is buying the truck himself he will take really good care of it. I was driving with him the other day and he said he was nervous driving it because it's HIS. It will be hard to see him drive away that first time all by himself. Pray, pray, pray.....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment