This is Brice singing at Amplify. (youth group)
Shelby is busy this summer with her friends. She is keeping Eli for me while I work. She actually hates it but she is making good money!
Shelby is trying her hand at the sound board during practice last Saturday.
Eli is just lovin' life. He has fun no matter what he is doing.
Eli is playing with Bear. I think he was trying to teach Bear to drop his toy so he could throw it again without having to pull it out of his mouth.
We had our best friends from GA come to stay with us last week. It was so much fun! Buffy sales premier jewelry and I had a show for her last Thursday. It was a pretty good show. I will get lots of free jewelry. I'm so excited to get it.
The kids had so much fun together. They stayed up late every night and never got tired of each other.
Brice and Andrew had fun trying to beat a Wii game.
Shelby and Emily... BFF
On Sunday, the Thomas family led us in worship. Philip and the LifeBridge team have been doing a series called, Retro...Summer of Love. We all are wearing tye-dye T-shirts and groovy clothing. It is so fun. They did an awesome job with the music. They started off with a medley of 60's songs. They are so talented. I'm so proud to be their friends. People from the church are still talking about it.
Buffy and I thought it would be nice to have a "new" picture of us since the last one we have of us together is when I was pregnant with Eli.
Brice and Andrew being cute.
This past Wednesday we had a volunteer training for the preschool, nursery and children's ministries at the church. Melanie, Amanda and I worked really hard to make it happen. We had about 45 people come Wednesday night. We were expecting about 30. It was awesome. We shared stories of how they are making a difference, gave them friendly reminders and gave away prizes. They were all blown away. I love making people happy that way.
Thursday I was so tired after all of those activities. My friend, Courtney, invited the kids and I to go swimming. We had so much fun just relaxing. Thank you, Courtney. I needed that so bad.
Well, Since my life has slowed down a bit hopefully I will be able to post more. I really like to blog but some days I'm just too tired to type.
Have a great weekend....
No comments:
Post a Comment