I can't stand these things. These costumes that some people think are cute scare me! I don't like it when they come near me because I can't see their face and I can't hear them talk. Once in college our mascot came up to me and gave me a hug at a football game. I knew the guy that was behind the mask but it still freaked me out. I'm still haunted by that experience.

I chose to show you the falcon and the jaguar because I belonged to the falcons in high school and now my kids belong to the jaguars. I'm not sure what it is about them that creeps me out but I would rather not be around them. We did go to Disney World when I was young, maybe something happened to me there that scared me for life. If so, I have erased it from my memory. I've tried not to share my fear with my kids. The same fear doesn't seem to effect them. Shelby did tell me that she was scared of clowns. It's the same in some way but clowns talk to you, make you laugh... What are you scared of????

No comments:
Post a Comment