#9 I love to be lazy.
Do you ever get a day when you can just stay in the bed with covers pulled all the way up and watch TV, movies or read? I don't get to do it much, but I love it when I get the chance. I had one of those days last weekend. It will probably be the last chance I have for a long while. Our soccer schedule is heating back up. But last Saturday for several hours, my family was busy with other things and I just watch 2 Lifetime movies and had a blast. It was beautiful weather so the kids were all playing outside and Philip was reading and watching other preachers preach. (I don't get that, but he loves it) Philip even cooked dinner so I wouldn't have to get up.
I don't have a picture of me being lazy because it doesn't happen often! I guess there is a reason for that. If I did it too much I would be worthless!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment