So much has gone on lately I don't have time to get on here and update. This month is flying by and I can't stop it. Our trip in December is fast approaching and I have so much to think about and get done before then. I'm even putting up the Christmas decorations this weekend so we will have more time to enjoy them. Philip doesn't know why I'm even putting them up but I have to. At least for me...
Brice has had his first JV game. I missed the first one because Shelby had her final game of the season for rec. But I did make the next two. We won the first one (5-0). Brice scored one of those goals. He was able to play on the new turf at the high school. It is really nice but all the different lines confuse me. He played Monday and they tied.(1-1) Brice assisted our goal. He plays Thursday and Saturday too. We will be glad for next week. No school!!! I get to sleep late!
This is a picture of Brice on the turf last week.
This is a picture of Brice Monday night.
Brice went hunting with Sean last weekend. Sean has taken him before (last year) but they never saw anything. Well, Saturday they got in the stand and were there maybe 5 minutes and he saw this deer. He shot it dead on and was so excited. It was a 7 point and weighed 260 lbs. It was huge. He was really proud. Sean was excited too. Amanda (his wife) said he didn't smile that big when their daughter was born. Thanks Sean!!!!
I had to add this picture of Shelby. Isn't is pretty?! She was hanging out with her friends, taking pictures and they took this one of her. She is always busy with her friends these days. She is looking forward to the Christmas dance at school. She is planning on going with a bunch of girls. She did get asked yesterday by some boy but she said, "No thanks!". I don't think this boy is very interesting to her. HA! Pray for her during these last couple of weeks of school. She really needs to buckle down and study hard. She needs to pull several of her grades up. She has her moms brains and things just don't come easily to her. I wish I could have passed a little smarts on to her...

3 comments:
hello, my name is rebecca...you dont know me, but i am a friend of rebecca lee and i just read your comment on her blog...
my son is 10mos old and is becoming VERY disintersted in breastfeeding but refusing formula no matter what (we let him go the whole day and he STILL wouldnt take the formula!) anyway...i hope it's okay i ask what you did after your son quit breastfeeding at 10mos. did he take formula? did you go straight to whole milk? my son's ped advised against the whole milk..but if it came down to it, he would allow me if i supplemented with vitamins.
my link is on rebecca's blog: Townsend family.
thanks!!! rebecca townsend
thank you so much for your response! my son actually quit taking the bottle months ago :( but even though he takes a cup...i also feel like i am chasing him all day long to get him to drink just to get more fluids in him!...only sipping a little bit here and there. i am trying one more brand of formuala and then it's whole milk for us! thanks again! rebecca
Great job, Brice!!! With soccer and with killing your first deer.
Eli you really had a good year during your soccer games too. Did you keep up with how many goals you scored???
Lookin' good, Shelby! Nice coat too!!
Post a Comment