Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Eli was an old man this year for Halloween. We had a lot of fun. Brice and Philip went to the football game so they weren't at home. Shelby went to the youth party for church so she wasn't at home either. It was just me and Eli. We went trick or treating with two little girls that live close to us. We got lots of candy. When the bag got too heavy we were through! We stayed and handed out candy for a little while and then went to pick up Shelby from her party. Brice and a few of his friends went to a Haunted House in town. They said it was pretty scary. I remember those days of having no fear and not being scared. Something happens when you get older. I guess I know too much now...
We said Eli could pass for either Ronnie Musgrove or Roger Wicker! Ha Ha!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mamaw & Papaw said...

Eli, you are the cutest "little old man" I have ever seen. What a scary skeleton!!!!

mosborn said...

Eli-awesome costume!!!! :)