Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dog Days of Summer


This is about what we feel like these days. We counted last night. The kids have been out of school 38 days and they have 40 more. I can't believe that!! The kids are so bored these days. It's just too hot to play outside long. They stay out there MAYBE 30 minutes and come in sweating to death. They are doing a lot of fighting. We can't wait for our vacation to the beach next month. Too bad we have to wait until the end of the month. Next week is 4th of July so we will have to have something fun to do but I haven't planned anything yet. Brice and Shelby will be going to church camp on July 15th. (Big Stuf) Check out the link and see what they will be doing. They are really excited about that. Philip is going as a chaperone. It will be fun to see how he makes it on such little sleep. That exactly why I didn't go. I would have been miserable.

Well, as we count down our last 40 days, keep me in your thoughts as I try to keep peace around here. It's not easy some days. I just want to put my head under the covers and "disappear"!

No comments: