Monday, March 3, 2008

Vulcan Cup

We went to B'ham for the Vulcan Cup this past weekend. We played 3 games. We tied the first game and lost the other two. We played really good though. We are improving some and I can see that we may win some soon. We only lost both games 2-1. Brice scored one in the first game. He was so excited. He hurt his hand in the last game yesterday. I don't think it is broken but I'm taking him to the doctor this morning to get it checked out. It was a long weekend and I'm glad to be home. Philip had a crazy weekend at home. Shelby had two games Saturday. (she won both) He had regular set up for church on Sunday with normal Sunday activities and then he had to come home, clean house, shop for food for LifeGroup, take Shelby to soccer practice, make hamburgers for LifeGroup and then lead LifeGroup. To say the least, we were all exhausted when bedtime came. I think Philip said that he and the kids left the house Sunday at 6:45. We need a nanny sometimes!!! Happy Monday everyone...





After Brice hurt his hand the coach checked it out. He came out for a few minutes but then went back in to play. He wanted to try to score again.

2 comments:

Mamaw & Papaw said...

Sounds like it was a good game in spite of losing. Congratulations, Brice. on scoring a goal! Keep up the good work!! Hope we can see a game sometime soon!

Mamaw & Papaw said...

Several good shots Lori. Looks like I've lost my job as team photographer.