Notice the encouragement of Shelby's brothers!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Shelby's Soccer
Shelby has played 3 of her 6 games. The others have been postponed due to rain or field conditions. We will have to make some of them up. Brice has had the same situation. In fact, last weekend we had a local tournament and the whole thing was cancelled because of rain. I've only been able to take pictures of Shelby's games and a little video. These were from a game last Monday night. It was so cold and muddy. We lost but Shelby only had one goal scored against her and it was scored by our own team. Next weekend I will be in B'ham with Brice for a tournament so hopefully I will be able to get some pictures of him. I sure hope this rain ends soon. It seems it is raining every third day. Our yard can't take too much more.

Notice the encouragement of Shelby's brothers!
Notice the encouragement of Shelby's brothers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We did see this game and hope to be able to go to some more real soon! Shelby, you go girl! You are a great goalee!
Post a Comment