Sunday, February 17, 2008

We are still here...

Since I last blogged we have had the flu at our house. Brice came down with the flu but no one else has had it yet. We all got the shot back in October but evidently it's not working as well as it has in the past. He wasn't sick very long though. I took him to the doctor on Sunday and he was back in school on Wednesday. Both Brice and Shelby have started back to soccer in full swing. All the rain we have had has caused problems with practices and games. Shelby has 3 games to make up due to rain and Brice's tournament that we had this weekend had to be cancelled because there was 2 inches of water standing on the fields. I didn't get any pictures of video because of the rain this weekend. I'll have to try again next time. Shelby has a game on Monday night and Brice and I will travel to B'ham week after next. We have had several projects at school to get done and lots of tests to study for. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. We have no school and I'm not working so hopefully we will sleep a little late and enjoy the day.

Well, just wanted to let you know we were still around and still kicking...

No comments: