Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy 12th B'day, Shelby

Today is Shelby's Birthday! She is 12! I took her shopping this afternoon. She got some really cute clothes and some shoes. We had a good time together. I can't believe that she is already passed me in her shoes size. Today I was asking her where some of her old shoes were because I wanted them. It's pretty sad when you are asking your daughter for her hand me downs!
Shelby asked for shrimp curry and green beans with bacon for her birthday dinner. I might not have put those two together but that's what she wanted. It was pretty good if I don't say so myself.
She also asked for ice cream sundae's for her dessert. YUM!!!









The one thing she asked for was a digital camera. She was real excited about getting one. She can't wait to try it out. She will have to post some pictures of her own.
Well, Happy Birthday big girl! We love you and are very proud of you. You have made our life extra special and we are glad that you are our girl! Have a great day!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mamaw & Papaw said...

Happy birthday, Shelby! We're so glad you're our granddaughter. You make life a lot of fun! We love you very much!