Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas we had. We went to my parent's house for Christmas Eve lunch and then opened presents. I think everybody got something that they really wanted. We had to hurry off from my parent's house to head to the Christmas Eve service at the church. It was so good. I think we had close to 210 in attendance. We went home after the service and all the family came over for soup. I had made potato soup with shrimp and Melanie had made taco soup. It was very good. The kids got ready for bed soon after but made sure Santa had his cookies and milk. Christmas morning was fun. The kids received a Wii from Santa and they were so excited!!! They played it all day long and the next three days it stayed on all day. We have had good visits with my brother, Stacey. It is so nice to have him home. I can't believe that it is Friday already. We have one more week of sleeping late and having no schedule. I have to go back to work next Friday. And the kids will have to go back to school on the 7th!

We are headed to Mamaw's!


Waiting for Santa!
Brice and Shelby playing baseball on the Wii!

Shelby and Eli playing boxing. Eli still remains the champ at this game!

Boxing again....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mamaw & Papaw said...

I loved the Wii too! Especially the bowling. The only thing I could play that was actually "my game". Brice, Shelby and Eli were sooooo good at it all!