Some of the things we have done to get ready for Chirstmas day are: Shelby's band concert, Eli's Christmas Party, shopping for gifts, wrapping presents, watching Christmas movies, cooking, wrapping more presents, visiting with family, etc, etc, etc.
We went to Philip's parent's house last weekend to do Christmas. We had lots of fun but the visit was just too short. We are planning on going back after the first of the year. We gave Phililp's mom a digital camera. She hasn't had a camera for a few years and I know she will enjoy it. I have to go back to teach her how to get the pictures printed.

Shelby's concert was good. I'm not sure how many 6th graders are in the band but it was a lot. They played 3 songs and it was all over very fast. They will have another concert at the end of the year. I'm not sure if Shelby will continue with band. I don't think it is her passion and I'm not going to push her to do it. It has been good for her, though.

Eli's Christmas party was fun. Brice was able to go with me because he was finished with his exams. They played a few games and ate lots of food.(mostly sugar, of course)

My brother, Stacey, came into town on Friday and boy were we excited. Eli had him all to himself on Friday night. Brice and Shelby had a party with the youth group at church. Eli and Stacey played games and we ate at my parents house. On Saturday Stacey and my parents came over and we decorated Christmas cookies. It is always fun to do this. It makes a mess but it is worth it.



We will be going to to my parents house today for Christmas. The kids are all excited about presents. We will have to wait to open gifts until after lunch. It will be hard to keep the kids happy until then. Tonight we have our Chrismas Eve service at the church. It is always a special time.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
1 comment:
What a wonderful Christmas Day! We had a great time with family. It was fun decorating cookies - I haven't done that in a long time!
Post a Comment