Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008

We have rung in the new year with a BANG! We just got back from spending a couple of days with my in-laws. We had a good time! We played lots of games and enjoyed being together. We are winding down our vacation time. I have to go back to work for a little while tomorrow. I have to check the mail and look for checks to deposit and probably pay some bills. Brice is going to go hunting with my boss, Sean, one more time tomorrow to see if he can have any luck even seeing a deer. So far, they haven't seen any while together. School starts back on Monday and soccer starts the next week. It has been so nice not having to be on a schedule and sit in carpool lines and take kids to practice. I've really enjoyed sleeping late. I hate getting up early and having to be "on" all day. Well, we hope you all have a great year! We can't wait to see what 2008 holds for us!

No comments: