Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Philip

Yesterday was Philip's Birthday. He turned 41! I made him dinner and a cake. We had steak (fillets) topped with a cream sauce with shrimp, twice baked potatoes and sweet and sour green beans. I made a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. It was all good and we were all stuffed. Even Eli ate almost a whole steak by himself. Eli didn't like the cake though. As you can see from one of the pictures below, he was upset because he wanted some cake but was afraid to try it. He later tried some and didn't like it. I think it was all in his head. We gave Philip some cologne, running shoes and a foot massager. He is always wanting someone to rub his feet so I thought this would be an appropriate gift. Now if we could just get the kids away from it long enough for him to enjoy it. Happy Birthday Philip!!! We hope you have many more!











Posted by Picasa

No comments: