Thursday, November 1, 2007
Brice's final football game
Here is a short video to see Brice's last football game. We won and it was a good game. If you can stand to listen to the annoying cheerleaders in the background, this is what is on the video.... An onsides kick that we didn't get, a block by Brice, a pass that should have been a 1st down but they wouldn't give it to us, a fake by Brice to the endzone that resulted in a touchdown, and the job I think Brice always wanted, which is holding the line marker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice job this year! Enjoyed seeing you in action. Really nice technique with the down marker.
Sorry we had to miss your last game! I heard it was great! You had a good year and I am glad we got to see most of your games! Keep up the good work, Brice!!
Post a Comment