Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Those silly Thurman boys

Eli lost his first tooth today. Brice pulled it for him. He wanted to let Uncle Woody pull it on Thanksgiving Day but it wouldn't wait that long. It was just hanging this morning. He says it feels weird without his tooth. I think it is cute. Also today was Brice's first day back from his trip and Eli was so excited. He likes to do everything his big brother does. (as you can see from the picture) They played all day together, even dressing alike. (down to the hat turned backwards) Brice doesn't seem to mind this... YET!


2 comments:

Mamaw & Papaw said...

Well, Eli, you finally lost your tooth! Did the tooth fairy visit you? I know you are happy that Brice is back at home. Like those muscles!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Eli...congratulations on the missing tooth. I will pull out one of your other teeth when I see you at Christmas!