We got our decorations out on Saturday and Shelby and Eli helped me put up everything. We decorated the tree next. Shelby and Eli were all into helping but Brice could care less. He did come out of his room and put a couple ornaments on the tree. I guess it's that time when it's just not cool to decorate a Christmas tree. I don't think I was ever like that. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mom. I just remember every year wanting to help my mother. I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. At least Eli will want to help for a few more years. Anyway, the lights look good outside at night and the tree is pretty. I love to sit in the den at night and look at the tree. Soon I will wrap my gifts and put them under the tree. The kids are anxious for that too. They want to shake those boxes...
Eli is finding just the right place for his ornament.
Shelby is serious about her job.
Brice... A.K.A. Scrooge!!
Eli took a candy cane from the tree and "accidentally" dropped it on the floor. He had to eat it after that.
Lori "rearranging" the ornaments. For some reason they all get put on the middle section of the tree.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see everyone. The tree looks great. Look forward to decorating cookies again. See you soon.
What fun! It looks like everyone had a good time decorating (that is except Brice) He takes after his Papaw. But you know Papaw actually helped with the ornaments a little this year.
Yes, Lori, you always wanted to help decorate the tree. I still love it too!!
Post a Comment