Can you see the smile on Shelby's face? She loves what she is doing!
The coach working hard at half time!
Well, I've finally gotten Shelby on my blog. She had a game on Monday. We lost 3-2 but it was an exciting game. We had lots of shots on goal but just couldn't put them in the net. Shelby had a good many saves and had a hard shot on goal but it hit the post. It was fun to finally get to watch her. She is good player but it's fun to see how much she loves playing. It's still fun for her!!

4 comments:
Way to go, Shelby! I can't wait to see you play in person. You go, girl!!!
Thanks mammaw. I thought i played really bad but every one else said i played really good.
Love Shelby
Wow. You look really good in goal! Looks like you are having a great time. Sorry I can't be there in person to see you play. Keep the pictures and scores coming. Hope your weekend is a fun one!
Thanks Uncle Stacey,
I hoped that you would be able to see me. It is getting to be Frezzing here. This mornig me and brice where playing football while we where wating for my neighboor to pick us up for school. We could see our breath.
Love Shelby~!~*~!~
Post a Comment