
Brice and Shelby have had Drug Awareness Week at their school this week. Everyday they have had to dress a certain way. The have had Too Bright for Drugs (wear bright colors and sunglasses), Team up Against Drugs (school colors), Red Day, Put a Cap on Drugs (hats), Turn Your Back on Drugs (wear clothes backwards). Each day the kids choose someone in their class that has dressed the best and then the teachers choose for each grade and for the whole school. Brice won for the whole school yesterday (red day). He was a super hero, he said! I just had to put this picture on here. I can't believe he actually went to school like this. It will come back to haunt him one day.
2 comments:
I can't believe that he went to school like that either. That takes guts!!
Congrats
Go get 'em, Brice!
Post a Comment