We decided it was time to carve the pumpkins tonight. Brice and Shelby worked on their own. (with a little help from mom) We had a lot of fun and they all look good outside the front door lit up with a candle. I took a picture but you can't really see because of the flash.
Shelby is working hard on her pumpkin!
Brice is giving it all he's got!
We are all working on cleaning out the inside of Eli's pumpkin! Shelby gags if she smells the inside of a pumpkin. She came up with this clever nose clip.
Eli is reaching in for a handful of "goo".
Eli wasn't too fond of the "goo" and he almost lost his cookies. He ran to the bathroom and came back crying. He wanted to carve his own pumpkin so bad but couldn't stand the smell or touch. Our cul de sac is getting together next Wednesday for a Halloween party. We are eating together and then the kids will go trick or treating together. We have so much fun doing this. I hope it will be good weather. I will take plenty of pictures and will post them next week.

1 comment:
Shelby, the nose clip really looks good on you.
All the pumpkins look good. I hope you had fun treat or treating.
Post a Comment