Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's All About Eli...Today Anyway

I seem to only have pictures of Eli to share. It's been awhile since my last update and I was waiting until I had more things to share. I decided I just need to go ahead and write before it's Christmas. Eli's assistant teacher at school took these pictures of him. Aren't they cute. I'm so glad she does this because I get to see him doing his school work and interacting with his friends. He looks like he is really working hard and playing hard. He has great teachers and a great class. I'm also posting some videos of Eli at one of his recent games. He is really having fun and is keeping up with his goals that he has scored. He has a piece of paper taped to the door that has the date and the number of goals scored on that particular day. I think that was Brice's idea but it is fun to see him get excited about it. Well, I have lots of laundry to do and lunch with an old friend today so I best be getting to all that.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: