Eli and I sent Brice, Shelby and Philip off to camp this morning. Philip has been texting me along the way. I know they made it to Milton a while back so I'm sure they are pretty close to their destination... Panama City. The kids were so excited to be going. I don't think either slept much last night. Davis, the youth pastor, will be blogging throughout the week. You can read, if you want, what they are up to. Just click here and it will take you there. Eli and I plan to have a nice, quiet week. We went to Blockbuster today and rented some movies, we are going to sleep in everybody's beds, and we plan to have a friend over and maybe go swimming.
Please pray for us because I don't do very well when Philip is not here. I can't sleep and when I can't sleep I get very grumpy. Pray for Philip because he won't get much sleep this week either and he gets pretty grumpy too!! Pray for Brice and Shelby. I pray that they will listen and learn and have fun. I hope this changes their lives. Neither of them have ever been to something like this and I can remember my days as a youth. I remember how different speakers, at camp, changed me.
Well, Eli is pulling me to come play Wii with him. He loves having me all to himself. It's pretty fun!
Thanks for reading........
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment