Thursday, December 20, 2007
Born to be Wild
One of our church members and a member of our Biker LifeGroup let Philip borrow his Harley. Philip has had a blast on it. He took the kids for a short ride yesterday and I took some pictures. He tried to get me on the thing but I don't think so. I've said I'll ride when my sister rides Woody's. I guess he thinks if I ride I'll be more willing to let him get one. He keeps telling me how long the gas lasts. I'm not concerned about the price of gas, I'm concerned about his safety... Well, it's fun for him. (and the kids) It's so cool when your dad rides a Harley...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I have to say is: "they are dangerous" if you aren't cautious. I have first hand experience about that!
Post a Comment