Thursday, September 20, 2007

Football Game against Pearl






Here is some video of Brice's football game Tuesday. We lost big time but Brice played really well. I wish he could have caught the pass in the endzone but maybe next time. Sorry for the poor quality of video. That's the best I can do. We have had a full week this week with soccer, football, tests, homework and homecoming festivities. This is Homecoming week for the Jaguars (high school) and it trickles down to even the elementary schools. They have dressed up all week leading up to tomorrow. Movie characters to Senior Citizens. Shelby dressed like Minnie Mouse today and Brice was an old man. Tomorrow is Blue and Orangd day and all of them will be in full gear then. We have a big tailgate party tomorrow night and then the game. I'm looking forward to a weekend at home. We have several projects on the schedule (school and home) so we will be busy but at least we are at home.





3 comments:

Mamaw & Papaw said...

Great video! How in the world did you figure it out??? I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Brice,

Nice catches! I like the way you separate from your defender and then come back for the ball. There are some college receivers who have trouble with that skill.

I also like the way you tackled your opponent when he intercepted.

Great job!

Anonymous said...

and where is Eli???