Shelby was getting upset because I haven't posted any pictures of her so here she is. I was really waiting until she played soccer to put some "action" shots of her but she has two games today and I won't be here to see her. Brice and I will be headed to Little Rock, AR today for a game today and one tomorrow. I will miss seeing her play her first two games. I am sad...
Shelby has been busy with school. She said that 6th grade is hard. There is a lot to keep up with and a lot of new things to get used to. She is doing very well though. She brought home a progress report on Thursday with all A's and one B. Her dad is coaching her soccer team this year and I think we will be pretty good. Shelby will be playing in goal and foward/mid field. I will get more pictures of her up soon. Sorry Shelby, that it took me so long to get a pic of you on my blog! I love you!!!!
2 comments:
Lookin' good, Shelby! Congrats on the good progress report!!! We are very proud of you!! Mamaw & Papaw
Can't wait to see more pictures and video of Shelby. I hope her soccer team does well this weekend.
Keep up the good work in school!
Post a Comment