Thursday, September 13, 2007

Brice's 1st Football Game

Philip loves how Brice puts his hands on his hips. I guess he feels more intimidating!
He is ready with this stance. Notice the gloves!

Brice did alot of blocking on his first night of football. He says that his coaches will be suggesting some more plays where he will hopefully catch some passes.
It was a great night for football. There was a little breeze in the air. We were all there to cheer the Jaguars on to victory. We won in the last 10 seconds. The score was 14-12. We played a small town south of Madison called Byram. They had some really big boys though. Brice is not the smallest on the team but up against these big boys he sure does look small. I'm still trying to learn how to put video on this blog. I may have to wait until my brother comes for a visit to teach me how. I have some of Brice making a good run and good block. I'll keep working on it and see if I can figure it out.

2 comments:

Mamaw & Papaw said...

It is such fun watching you play football! Tonight when you caught those passes, it was sooooo exciting! We were so proud of you!
Mamaw & Papaw

Anonymous said...

That's a great downfield block on #8. You are obviously not out there just to catch passes. You definately have lots of skill and instinct.

Keep up the good work!