I'm posting some pictures of our family that my dad took at Thanksgiving and some of us putting up the Christmas decorations. I may not post again before we get back from our trip. I'm sure that I will have tons to say about that. Have a very Merry Christmas!
The family
Brice is looking real excited! But I won't complain. At least he participated this year.
I love all the old ornaments on our tree. The kids love to remember when they made some of them or when we got one. We get them a new ornament every year. They are shown below...
Brice's for his first deer!
Shelby's because she always has her camera!
1 comment:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! GOOD LOOKIN' FAMILY. I LOVE YOUR TREE TOO! I LOVE ALL OF MY ORNAMENTS TOO - THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY MEMORIES OF GOOD TIMES!
Post a Comment